Peak Season Logistics
Keep your customers satisfied this peak season with Uniserve’s support, the ultimate solution for all your warehouse, transport and distribution needs.
Navigating peak season can be a logistical tightrope walk for businesses, where every step in the supply chain must harmonise to ensure seamless operations. In the whirlwind of heightened demands and surging customer expectations, finding a steadfast logistics partner becomes imperative. With expertise spanning warehouse management, transportation, and distribution, Uniserve understand the complexities of peak season logistics and stands as the definitive solution to keeping your customers delighted and your business thriving during the demands of peak periods.
- Our network of warehouses are situated in optimal locations across the UK, Netherlands and Singapore, delivering a comprehensive range of services to keep your products moving, fulfil orders and deliver on time.
- Effectively handle spikes in order volumes, despatch backlogs and recover your supply chain, all managed by our skilled team, WMS and bespoke reporting capabilities.
- No matter the size or volume of your freight, our cross-dock transit facility effortlessly handles it all.
- Our extensive fleet and experienced drivers take pride in delivering a first-class nationwide groupage and pallet distribution service across the UK.
- Uniserve also provide a range of parcel services through our specialist Group company Pro Carrier, providing complete flexibility for your final mile deliveries. Via our agnostic carrier network, we can handle direct-to-customer orders destined for the UK, Europe, or global destinations.
Unrivalled Peak Support
Warehouse & Fulfilment
- Strategically located DC warehouse network across the UK, Netherlands & Singapore.
- Racked, bulk & e-commerce fulfilment solutions.
- WMS for order & inventory management.
- Specialist Warehousing with Wet & Dry Bonded facilities.
- Range of Value-Added-Services & Packing solutions.
- Cross-Dock facilities for fast moving cargo
Transport & Distribution
- Range of services across UK, Europe & Internationally.
- Final mile & direct to customer parcel services.
- Nationwide service for pallets & general cargo via a next day or economy basis.
- Fully tracked fleet of over 600 vehicles.
- Container transport to & from all major ports.
- Through our Group business Pro Carrier, Uniserve provide a range of parcel services with our expert teams delivering both domestic, cross-border & international solutions.
- Container facilities providing off dock storage capacity in port-centric locations across UK & Europe.
- Minimise expensive quay rent & demurrage charges.
- Storage capacity supported by modern container handling equipment and fully qualified & accredited operators.
For more information on how we can help with your logistics and supply chain requirements this peak season, contact our Commercial team today – T+WCommercial@ugroup.co.uk
Unrivalled Ocean Freight
Award Winning Airfreight
Premium European Services
DON’T MISS A THING
Subscribe now to receive our monthly market update straight into your inbox
We are proud to have recently received an upgraded BRC Food Safety rating at our Felixstowe Mega Distribution Centre (FMDC). Our 750,000 sq ft FMDC has been awarded an AA+ food safety rating by the British Retail Consortium (BRC) for 2023, an upgrade from last year’s...
HMRC is making significant changes that will affect Northern Ireland traders, and these changes could disrupt supply chains, especially in the crucial week before Christmas. Here are the key points to take away: 1. Linking Duty Deferment Accounts (DDA) to EORI...
We are proud to share the exciting news of our recent success at the coveted Supply Chain Excellence Awards. Uniserve, in partnership with our long-term client Seasalt, were named winners of the Retail Supply Chain Excellence Award category. The award win shines a...