Supply Chain Offer for Customers
Uniserve Group customers and friends are able to benefit from an exclusive 30% discount on a brand new course from the Supply Chain Academy, held in partnership with the University of Essex. This is a great opportunity to secure one of the last remaining places on their exciting new masterclass for leaders, and aspiring leaders, looking to leverage their supply chain.
*Valid until 28 Feb 2018.
Supply Chain Academy
Delivering outstanding global supply chain capabilities and tuition to business.
Orchestrating Competitive Advantage
As a strategic leader, how do you develop a competitive advantage for your organisation?
Working in partnership with the University of Essex we are able to offer you this exciting business led course, directed by Professor Tazeeb Rajwani from Essex Business School.
We explore the challenges leaders can encounter when developing strategies and highlight the opportunities and threats of a range of industries. We consider both the financial and people management factors involved in formulating strategies for competitive advantage and develop your strategic decision making skills.
- Understanding the basics of strategy development and how to develop a framework for your organisation.
- Linking high growth strategy to strategic objectives.
- Understanding the unique strategic challenges your organisation is facing.
- Learning how to deliver a customer centric value proposition.
- Uncovering the characteristics which are the hallmark of successful strategic thinkers
- Industry dynamics and mega trends
- Developing customer-centric strategies
- Strategy innovation
- Strategic assets for creating competitive advantage
- Businesses and product portfolio management
- Strategic alignment and Implementation
2 Day Course
13-14 March 2018
Held at the Supply Chain Academy, Upminster, Essex
£836.50 + VAT
Programme Director Profile
Professor Tazeeb Rajwani
Tazeeb Rajwani is Professor of International Business and Strategy at Essex Business School.
He has held senior management positions at KPMG and was previously Executive MBA Director at Cranfield School of Management. Professor Rajwani has held visiting faculty positions across the globe, including the likes of University of Warwick, London Business School and HULT International Business School.
As a steamship line reportedly declares ‘General Average’ on their vessel, we look at what general average means.
With 2019 now very much underway, SCA have looked at the main factors likely to impact the supply chain this year.
Comply Direct is a government approved environmental compliance scheme who take on the legal obligation of UK businesses affected by producer responsibility legislation. The purpose of this type of legislation is to make sure businesses who manufacture, import and...