Creating Competitive Advantage
Hosted by Supply Chain Academy (SCA) Director, Alex Mortimer, they kick off the series with their first guest – Tazeeb Rajwani – Professor of International Business and Strategy, University of Essex and SCA Faculty member.
Podcast #1 – Strategy and orchestrating competitive advantage through the supply chain.
Click the play icon below to listen (8min 48sec)
Alex and Tazeeb discuss the following during the podcast:
• Why is thinking about strategy even more crucial to business leaders in the current market?
• The key learnings and techniques that Business leaders need to navigate the current economic uncertainty.
• The latest news on what business leaders are doing and what else they need to do in order to grow.
Orchestrating Competitive Advantage
- What does gaining a competitive advantage mean for not just the larger corporate, but for SMEs or MSBs?
- Top tips on best practice
- insights into how you can better;
– Gain clarity to deliver strategic objectives
– Generate practical solutions to create a competitive advantage plan
– Deepen your knowledge in strategy, and understand the drivers behind competitive advantage
To find out more about the Supply Chain Academy and their proven track record of delivering efficiency to global supply chains, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01708 259450.
PLEASE FOLLOW US
Unrivalled Ocean Freight
Award Winning Airfreight
Premium European Services
Keep in Touch
We are proud to have recently received an upgraded BRC Food Safety rating at our Felixstowe Mega Distribution Centre (FMDC). Our 750,000 sq ft FMDC has been awarded an AA+ food safety rating by the British Retail Consortium (BRC) for 2023, an upgrade from last year’s...
HMRC is making significant changes that will affect Northern Ireland traders, and these changes could disrupt supply chains, especially in the crucial week before Christmas. Here are the key points to take away: 1. Linking Duty Deferment Accounts (DDA) to EORI...
Keep your customers satisfied this peak season with Uniserve’s support, the ultimate solution for all your warehouse, transport and distribution needs. Navigating peak season can be a logistical tightrope walk for businesses, where every step in the supply chain must...