Creating Competitive Advantage
Uniserve Group member – the Supply Chain Academy – have just launched their first in a new series of podcasts, where they will be regularly talking ‘all things supply chain’ with industry experts and leaders, including their own faculty members.
Hosted by Supply Chain Academy (SCA) Director, Alex Mortimer, they kick off the series with their first guest – Tazeeb Rajwani – Professor of International Business and Strategy, University of Essex and SCA Faculty member.
Podcast #1 – Strategy and orchestrating competitive advantage through the supply chain.
Click the play icon below to listen (8min 48sec)
Alex and Tazeeb discuss the following during the podcast:
• Why is thinking about strategy even more crucial to business leaders in the current market?
• The key learnings and techniques that Business leaders need to navigate the current economic uncertainty.
• The latest news on what business leaders are doing and what else they need to do in order to grow.
Orchestrating Competitive Advantage
- What does gaining a competitive advantage mean for not just the larger corporate, but for SMEs or MSBs?
- Top tips on best practice
- insights into how you can better;
– Gain clarity to deliver strategic objectives
– Generate practical solutions to create a competitive advantage plan
– Deepen your knowledge in strategy, and understand the drivers behind competitive advantage
To find out more about the Supply Chain Academy and their proven track record of delivering efficiency to global supply chains, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01708 259450.
PLEASE FOLLOW US
Our Singapore based distribution hub providing logistics services to the retail industry.
The number one choice for retail logistics and supply chain solutions.
Unrivalled Ocean Freight
Unparalleled choice and flexibility are synonymous with the UK’s leading Ocean Freight provider.
Award Winning Airfreight
Our record breaking (five times) BIFA Airfreight Award winning team eagerly await your enquiries.
Premium European Services
The UK’s leading independent provides quality services to and from all major locations across Eastern and Western Europe.
Keep in Touch
Please subscribe to receive a monthly newsletter of our latest news and articles.
It is being reported that the disruptions at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl) due to Covid-related staff shortages may have wider implications and cause further issues at the Far East air hub.
Reports are coming in that Hong Kong may be set to endure another tropical cyclone this week, possibly as early as tomorrow (Tuesday 12th October). Typhoon Kompasu is set to pass within 800km of the region…
Port of Felixstowe has been forced to close its gates to empty containers from a number of major shipping lines as increased container dwell times and related congestion begins to threaten port efficiency.