Working for the UK’s largest independent logistics provider.
A Uniserve Career
Uniserve are the largest independent logistics and freight management provider and were established in 1984. Within the group we employ over 900 members of staff including office and warehouse based staff and drivers.
As Uniserve we have UK facilities in Upminster (HQ), Tilbury, Heathrow, Manchester, Felixstowe, Shenstone, Dover and Scotland. We also have our own offices in Dublin (Ireland) and Rotterdam (Netherlands).
Being the leading independent Uniserve encourages innovation, which gives employees the chance to advance their careers in rewarding and fulfilling ways.
Not bound by the internal barriers that a multi national logistics provider has to overcome, we have grown year on year by being the best in the way we do business and the way we develop our people.
Uniserve lead the way for staff development with group members The Supply Chain Academy and CP Training being leading training providers, which as well as serving the industry are also used as a programmed in-house resource.
- Enhanced Annual Leave Scheme
- Discounted Private Health Care
- Life Assurance Membership (after 12 months service)
- Pension Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Competitive Pay and Annual Salary Reviews
- Discretionary Bonus in November
- Interest Free Company Loan (up to £1000 after 12 months service)
- Free On-Site Parking
- MyBenefits – We currently offer salary sacrifice arrangements to pay for specified goods, which means that you can take advantage of tax and national insurance savings.
By Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.