Established in 1984, Uniserve are the largest British privately owned international freight and logistics company in the UK. Working with an unrivalled network of professional partners across the world. We are experts in all major Global trade markets and specialists in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Commercial Solutions Analyst to respond to new opportunities for the Warehouse & Transport division – developing prompt, tailored solutions to transform customer enquiries into secured business.
This role will be based at our new Felixstowe Depot reporting to the Commercial Business Partner.
- Supporting the Commercial Business Partner and sales team in achieving targets for profitable growth
- Responding to customer tenders and new business opportunities
- Analysing, validating and modelling customer data
- Solution design
- Building costings & returns tables
- Pulling together input from the wider bid team including Operations, Finance, IT, HR and Commercial
- Preparing & delivering customer proposals and bids
- Working closely with colleagues to build market leading service proposals
- Seeking solutions that support customer objectives & supply chain requirements as well as meeting Uniserve commercial strategy, delivering profitable growth
- Building and optimising cost models with the Warehouse Finance Team and Commercial Business Partner
- Creating & maintaining standard tender collateral with the Commercial BP and Marketing team, contributing to the development of ‘win strategies’, themes and propositions
- Delivering articulate, compelling proposals and executive summaries, briefing papers, presentations and other documents as required
- Supporting projects of varied scale and complexity
Essential Skills and Experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Experienced in warehouse, supply chain & logistics operations
- Commercial awareness and a good understanding of the cost drivers within the supply chain.
- Knowledge of both closed and open book commercial models & operations
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player