Established in 1984, Uniserve are the largest British privately owned international Freight and Logistics Company in the UK, working with an unrivalled network of professional partners across the world. We are experts in all major Global trade markets and specialists in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent and have supply chain products and services that are unique to our sector and attractive to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Transport Administrator to play a vital part in our transport operation at our South Kirkby site. This role is Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 19:00.
- Assisting in the compilation of weekly transport data
- Ensuring that all drivers are pre-briefed and debriefed in conjunction with the debrief system and that all paperwork is accurately completed and signed.
- Assisting in the management and recording of driver hours through Mandata and Samsara
- Liaising with all vehicle maintenance contractors
- Monitoring, liaising and communicating with all drivers on a regular basis and updating the traffic manager of any issues
- Delivering excellent customer care and management of clients’ expectations
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a transport department
- IT Literate – Excel and Word are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player