Established in 1984, Uniserve are the largest British privately owned international freight and logistics company in the UK. Working with an unrivalled network of professional partners across the world. We are experts in all major Global trade markets and specialists in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent.
We are currently seeking a Stock Manager to effectively manage and maintain warehouse stock accuracy. This role will be based at our new Felixstowe Depot.
- Ensuring that all daily stock control tasks are delegated and conducted in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Physically counting and investigating any stock queries when required.
- Managing cycle counts and adjusting WMS stock quantities accordingly.
- Producing relevant WMS stock reports.
- Continually monitoring and improving all stock control processes.
- Hiring, training and coaching of stock control staff.
- Reviewing daily operational requirements with staff and organise daily plan accordingly.
- Communicating daily plan and objectives with staff.
- Investigating and resolving all stock queries or discrepancies
- Managing a team of administrators, allocating workload accordingly based on operational requirements.
- Managing all aspects of the customers stock from receipt through to point of dispatch
- Demonstrating an ability to manage multiple operating systems including but not exclusive to the WMS.
- Understanding and Managing Bonded stock through the entire Inbound/Outbound process
- Building and Managing relationships with key client(s) through understanding their requirements.
- Planning and organising PI counts/ Yearly stock takes.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Experienced in warehouse, supply chain & logistics operations
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player