Established in 1984, Uniserve are the largest British privately owned international freight and logistics company in the UK. Working with an unrivalled network of professional partners across the world. We are experts in all major Global trade markets and specialists in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Executive to assist the Group Head of Marketing, in the roll-out of focused Marketing and Communications plans to support the commercial agenda of the business. This role will be based at our new Felixstowe Depot.
- Creating compelling marketing communication content and analysing the success of all marketing initiatives
- Supporting the development and delivery of the company’s marketing plans
- Supporting the development of internal and external communication materials to promote group services
- Managing social media channels and content
- Creating and Managing e-marketing content
- Co-ordinating PR enquiries
- Assisting in the marketing and communication elements of planning and delivery of events and campaigns throughout the calendar year
- Carrying out Marketing-related administration tasks
- Acting as a point of contact with group stakeholders for the Marketing team
- Supporting the establishment and maintenance of brand compliance across the group’s multiple business units, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Preferable 2 years’ experience in Marketing or PR
- Strong Social Media knowledge
- Website management skills
- Good understanding of the Adobe Creative programs – Photoshop and Illustrator
- IT literate
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player