Website Uniserve Group
Established in 1984, Uniserve are the largest British privately owned international freight and logistics company in the UK. Working with an unrivalled network of professional partners across the world. We are experts in all major Global trade markets and specialists in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent.
We are currently seeking a Goods-In Clerk who will effectively assist and support the Management Team to achieve the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to meet the objectives for the site, based at the Tilbury warehouse.
- Accurately completing picking routines and stock checks as required.
- Accurately and safely preparing products for delivery – checking and confirming loads as complete and reporting any discrepancies.
- Accurately completing all appropriate documentation.
- Using mechanical lifting equipment as required and as trained for.
- Ensuring that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of you and other people and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the Company.
- Reporting all accidents, near misses and/or dangerous occurrences to a member of management
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative
- Knowledge of Warehouse procedures
- Problem solving capability
- Able to be flexible and work long hours when required
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills