Established in 1984, Uniserve are the largest British privately owned international freight and logistics company in the UK. Working with an unrivalled network of professional partners across the world. We are experts in all major Global trade markets and specialists in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent.
We are currently seeking a Desktop Support Engineer to resolve issues and offer support across the business, troubleshooting issues as they arise.This role will be based at the Felixstowe Depot.
- Creating and Maintaining user accounts
- Troubleshooting and resolving desktop equipment and software access issues
- Setting-up and configuring new IT equipment
- Maintaining and upgrading existing user equipment
- Installing and configuring operating systems and computer software
- Troubleshooting basic network and connection issues
- Prioritising and managing logged issues
- Supporting the VOIP telephone systems and mobile phones
- Maintaining the Asset Database
- Disposal of ‘end of life’ equipment
Essential Skills and Experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Understanding of IT Packages including, Microsoft Office, Thin Client IGEL, Desktop/Laptop Windows 10, Citrix (application delivery) and VOIP telephony using 3CX is preferable.
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player