Established in 1984, Uniserve are the largest British privately owned international freight and logistics company in the UK. Working with an unrivalled network of professional partners across the world. We are experts in all major Global trade markets and specialists in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent.
We are currently seeking an Approvals Coordinator to support the correct routing of global sea freight bookings via LCL & FCL. This role will be based at the Tilbury Depot.
- Responding to requests from Overseas partners (OSPs)
- Arranging the most cost-effective routings for our clients to maximize profit margins.
- Updating and maintaining client records and shipping reports in a timely and effective manner.
- Assisting in all upkeep and OSP support within the Uniserve Technology platform.
- Providing effective support to the pricing manager to send monthly proposals in a timely & professional manner.
- Ensuring Cargo Movements are completed using the most cost-effective method to the company and in accordance with agreed carrier profiles with customers.
- Assisting colleagues and always working as part of a team.
- Ensuring external and internal customer feedback is positive.
Essential Skills and Experience
- IT literate
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player